YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Do not Buy crypters from Kaway (кคωคყ)

trojantest

Today I bought a crypter the Kaway , we had agreed that the crypter would FUD exclusive use mine. The boy sent me a crypter AVG taking this on the first day of use. I not passed to anyone. Scan not in any bad site just the forum , I even liked the scan results q only Avira had caught. What you guys think of that ???

I'm looking for a good crypter programmer, and paid for it , please contact URGENT .

>>> Kaway , I'll give you a second chance to send me a decent FUD crypter <<<

Re: Do not Buy crypters from Kaway (кคωคყ)

friend what happens outside the forum not have anything aver it, be it your discretion and your confidence, skirt not buying something that you have never tested level this for eso takes questions, demand reliable forum and try to observe as well, here is full Modders in the Level-23 between contact them and try to find out more maybe one sell.

Re: Do not Buy crypters from Kaway (кคωคყ)

friend what happens outside the forum not have anything aver it, be it your discretion and your confidence, skirt not buying something that you have never tested level this for eso takes questions, demand reliable forum and try to observe as well, here is full Modders in the Level-23 between contact them and try to find out more maybe one sell.

Ok my friend sorry about that. I really need to learn more about that, I'm getting some victms but with no AV, Darkcomet do not works well sometimes, I will try test new rats today