YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
SERVICE

Locked Help Attack DDOS

SerialCode

Question

Hi brothers, being for one month that I work on a forum, I am continually attached by lamer and I suffer attacks superior DDOS to 60GB, the administrator of Shine-Server has also increased the protection but nothing to do..., do they attach me the same, as can I do for not suffering anymore' attacks DDOS from these lamers? I ask really help to all of you, they are 10, I am 1, this is sure. They don't represent their team because they lamer. Thing done recommend me to change server? I would want to know Level-23 what protection uses! Thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

Re: Help Attack DDOS

SerialCode. we tell you our protection systems publically and leave written in a post, it would leave a door open to possible threats.

What you see you will work, 0b3y CloudFlare, that for ddos it will operate told you.

you also have to consider whether or not the server goes down for an attack on your forum, or your server does not support resource consumption of your forum.

Re: Help Attack DDOS

the problem has been resolved, have increased protection, but the problem yesterday was that of the Firewall ban suspicious ips itself, is my first forum phpbb 3.1.x hacking and it is not simple, there are many obstacles to overcome is DDOS and is one of the Firewall ban suspicious ips itself, also to reduce the number of requests that are required to render the page. and I believe many others ... the forum now works!