YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Earn 10$ per day. 2016

BLACK-FOX

Merged with the foreign forum, according to the author, the method is very easy and does not require any investments and a proof.

The method is to program the Android emulator Bluestacks

This method works 100% and tested by me.

For profit need to:

This is the hidden content, please

Computer

Internet connection

The desire to make money.

Dedicated Server

I worked for about 2 hours and redeemed my points for Amazon gift cards. Just to check, if the application is legitimate or not. I received my GC within 24 hours. And I bought on my Amazon account successfully.

After working on the way about two hours, I have purchased gift cards at Amazon. In order to test the application for performance. Its a gift card I received during the day. Then put the amount of gift cards successfully.

Download and install the Android emulator from the official website.

Download and install the VPN on your choice. For example can offer OkayFreedom VPN. After installation, I can switch from free version to premium free. Page to get premium version. Next, enter your email address. There will be sent premium key.

Now install and run Bluestack. If registered, log in or register. It's called "Gift Wallet"

Use the search function, enter in the Gift Wallet search. Select the first sentence from the list. It's called "Gift Wallet"

After successful download, open Bluestack. Go into the app Gift Wallet.

Go directly to the dedicated server and connect to USA IP.

Open proposed list. Download apps that offer free coins. For a short time, you will collect enough coins to purchase a card at Amazon. If you do not have any sentence with the applications, change the IP on the UK. You will see a bigger sentence. Ready. At the discretion of then will change to Germany.

You have started to earn money. If will really work, the profit will be big.

This method is very useful for people who have no technical skills.

Edited by BLACK-FOX