YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked SSH Setup By me

D4rkn3S

Hello members, I will write about this topic How to setup and config SSH, use the program simulator

This is the hidden content, please

[HIDE-THANKS]

SSH is a protocol that uses port 22 and is encrypted connection, and there is such a protocol is Telnet, which is used for remote connection for routers or switches, and uses 23 port, but is vulnerable, such a union at the time of danger as follows, attacker- may use any sniffer ( The program that does snifings, is available to everyone, for example Wireshark, etc.) and may be obtained at the Union passwords or any information transmitted, frames. Let's just install, it is simple and check the files, open the Cisco Packet treiser.

The task is the following, click twice to open PC1 and Telnet with remote switches, follow the instructions.

Go to desktop and then terminal.

(I have been given IP addresses)

Open a terminal, write command to connect Telnet.

10.10.10.2 is the IP address of the managment wlan and telnet port is a 23.

on screen come this message

Where to write password.password i use default is cisco and opened for user - or Restricted switch terminal, we would move to a privileged user mode, you need write the following commands to enable or simply abbreviated en.

user exec mode

after command "enable" we are user privileged exec mode,Privileged user mode, this will require the password that is the same and will have the following picture that shows preference for a "privileged customers" and we can already do config.The task as follows, following the order of the current configuration does need save.

It will save the current configuration,if we have incorrect configuration at next time we can return to the same configuration of the

Terminal write the following

click on the keyboard enter and save the current configuration.

The task continues and tells us what we can see the current configuration of the next order of the show running-config or show run will open the following.

We can see here that is clear text passwords, look at it after the hostname S1- where the password is written to

where cisco is a password.

We must encript "open passwords" following the order, first moving to the configuration mode command, write terminal

or

where you write the following

and write enter,after this write

to come out of the configuration mode and return to privileged user mode.

PS: Here's written orders that have a lot of work pressure in the beginning and then the tab order to fully move to a new line, and he collected the next stage of the order of ... Check and make sure you tell us whether the passwords are encrypted.

and see where all of the following commands to write the password is encrypted, from the waste that is to be encrypted, or SSH connection to Install Next

As we said the passwords encripted.lets start SSH- setup, we need domain name here to be written because some information is still needed to prevent the development of a encript.write Global configuration mode

commands

and domain name the time makes task tells us netacad. pka

After that here we need cript algorithm that is RSA.

For a write command

and passed out where we need to choose the key size in 1024.

Small deviations do exist symmetric 512 and asymmetrical 1024 encryption system of this algorithm where the 512 is one of the key used by everyone and asymmetrical 1024 Two key that one private and other public, public spread can that is available to everyone and decryption key will be the same which we are going for our private decryption, as we said public everyone used only for decryption or asymmetric 1024-bit key can.now i choosing 1024 bit asymetric key.

(sori to my bad inglish...)

Then write the following command to SSH-'s diseases in the following order of user name and password.

in the same configuration mode.

After this we go to the VTY- lines which means "layers", (I do not mean the interfaces, the total is 15, and begins dialing the order of 1 to 16 is considered to be from 0 to 15) .The assignment as it is divided into 0 to 4 and 5 to 15 we wrote it down one by one.

write this command to go this VTY lines

line vty 0 4 because the assignment was given separately as it does us harm scores.

now write the command to following order of connection.

And then write this command, where we can set of the locality ssh.

now write

step the back end write command configuration mode command

as it did 4 inclusive, and they have the same repeat

After login local we need to remove the passwords to the next order of

come out telnet and write command for ssh