YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
SERVICE

Locked how to find hiden SSID

D4rkn3S

Hello hevel23hacktools.com.

Today we'll talk about hiding SSID-'s.

Let's go for it. I used aircrack-ng tool that works well and a lot of functions with respect to a frames 802.11.

First of all it is necessary to start monitoring network in the next order of

This is the hidden content, please

(this is our interface (wi-fi adapter / card makes you want to call it). That is to be monitored.

Began to monitor and setting up a new interface mon0 (monitoring interface you can so to speak mon0)

All packages need to be activated from the capture. This requires the following command airodump-ng mon0 (activated interface).

In order to monitor the victim's network in this example, we need the following command to start

But it seems that the beacon frames are either post reads ESSID In short, this means that to say that the name is hidden. I use wireshark- understanding and tell what's happening.

This means that the beacon frames, which is transmitted by the display does not contains ESSID-. Because of the name does not appear during the scan.

There are two ways to determine this

1. Wait until the client's association request-. Airodump-ng will automatically record the name and give it ESSID's

2. And the second way. We can deauthentication message framing and subsequently read on behalf of the client for AP- reassociation frame and understand the name. Let's let it act.

First of all devices that need to be involved in the network in case the address is written in a computer station- it down.

This requires the following command to use

It is our Hidden SSID AP Name:-)).

I used Google translation, sorry to my bad English..

:)