YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Attention Users Inactives

iStaff

Attention !!

All the users inactives for 60 days without access to forum and the users for 30 days without posting in the forum, the range automatic will in USER, if renew the activity the range this renew.

All the users, without exceptions, this is automatic, without intervention human.

Re: Attention Users Inactives

eso vale para "STAFF MEMBER Y SUPER MOD" también? :cray:

o tiene sus privilegios?

Es para todos los rangos, incluso para mi.

Todo viene por las estadisticas : Miembros 16,223 Miembros activos 443

Pero no debes preocuparte porque tu eres usuario activo.

Hi Guys,

Am i affected by this ? I have been a member since the start and contributed but at the momment my job asks so much i cant be a active poster but i do come and have a look.

My name has changed color so does this mean i will be ok ? As i love this place this is my home :)

Hi Guys,

Am i affected by this ? I have been a member since the start and contributed but at the momment my job asks so much i cant be a active poster but i do come and have a look.

My name has changed color so does this mean i will be ok ? As i love this place this is my home :)

Don't worry, you color change for are "user level-23", if you are inactive you color change to "user", for not affect in nothing.