YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
SERVICE

Locked Gold Subscription Access Modification + No update to VIP area [ Staff/Admin/Moderator Please Read This ]

immortal

Hey buddies ,

Yesterday i bought VIP membership . I can access the Gold section but all the content inside VIP are outdated and no one cares to share their private tools. I came here with perspective of contributing alot of private exploit, tools, Blackhat Carding methods but the VIP membership has no benefit.

I bought 3 week subscription to check the quality and content .

I paid for VIP , but i cannot see few forums due to Post count . Also even if i am able to do lots of Carding hacking , i can't access the Carding Forums .

I want to know " What is the Benefit Of Getting VIP Upgrade then ? "

Currently i see no benefit to user who pay big amount like 50euro for 3 weeks test , but there is no one to care about it.

Also the content inside VIP are locked with PM restriction , then why the members are asked to pay for VIP ???

I see no benefit currently . I am demotivated , and it feels like i lost my money and expectation to Level-23 . not_i

Please someone from staff do answer my question .

Re: Gold Subscription Access Modification + No update to VIP area [ Staff/Admin/Moderator Please Read This ]

amigo @immortal porfavor manda un MP a alguno de los Admin del foro y te ayudaremos con lo que pides

Re: Gold Subscription Access Modification + No update to VIP area [ Staff/Admin/Moderator Please Read This ]

Mate,

1- This not is forum VIP :

Dear admin below sections i am not able to access.

This is the hidden content, please

Is normal forum, and have rstricted.

2- You pay for forum VIP, and you have access to forum VIP

3- In forum VIP have post new of tools privates and of pay what are free

4- You not pay for forum Carding

5- you not pay for forum Cracking

Remember >>>