Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Active Hackers

The best community of active hackers. This community has been working in hacking for more than 10 years.

Hacker Forum

Hacker from all countries join this community to share their knowledge and their hacking tools

Hacking Tools

You can find thousands of tools shared by hackers. RAT's, Bot's, Crypters FUD, Stealers, Binders, Ransomware, Mallware, Virus, Cracked Accounts, Configs, Guides, Videos and many other things.

PRIV8

Become a Priv8 user and access all parts of the forum without restrictions and without limit of download. It only costs 100 dollars, and it will last you for a lifetime.

Read Rules

In this community we follow and respect rules, and they are the same for everyone, regardless of the user's rank. Read the rules well not to be prohibited.

Sign in to follow this  
      dEEpEst

Finantiation

Staff

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

ENGLISH

From the administration are working for all Scanner may be able to enjoy the forum.

Implement some banners (ads), not very annoying until we get objective.

We also host and domain costs.

As any user who contribute with a contribution of €1 or more or you can will have access to a particular scanner and VIP zone time.

Contributions HERE be made

Thank you all.

ESPAÑOL

Desde la administración estamos trabajando para que todos podáis disfrutar del Scanner del foro.

Implementaremos algunos banners (anuncios), no muy molestos hasta que consigamos objetivo.

También tenemos gastos de host y dominio.

Por lo que todo usuario que contribuya con una contribucion de 1€ o mas o lo que pueda tendra acceso por un tiempo determinado a el scanner y a la zona VIP.

Las contribuciones se harán AQUI

Gracias a todos.

Re: Finantiation

creo que la mejor manera de donar es que todo usen la forma PayGol con un SMS vamos teniendo dinero y es una forma facil para aquel que no cuente con recurso asi podremos ayudar al foro

aqui esta el mio:

Hidden Content

I've done my part !! Donated ... who will be the next............? spiteful:

"The payment was successful" My language is Brazilian.

Hidden Content

Donated: € 1.50 EUR fsdfs

Edited by Kaway

Staff

Any other way to donate ??... Paypal doesnt works in my country :dash1:

Use Bitcoin or PayGol.

PayGol many commissions.

paypalnot_i

Me gustaría poder ayudar, pero estoy sin una tarjeta de crédito international* en el momento, sólo tengo tarjeta nacionalsmoke4

paypalnot_i

Me gustaría poder ayudar, pero estoy sin una tarjeta de crédito internationa* en el momento, sólo tengo tarjeta nacionalsmoke4

usen paygol muchachos es facil y es por un mensaje de texto que todo el mundo tiene