YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked ☣ Steal Browser Password With Open Link !!!☣

tradew

Hi With This Turtial If u Send Link To Victim And Open Link , All Password Of Victim Browser Upload In Your Host !risad8:shocked:

[HIDE-THANKS]will for this hack must in your host enable shell_exec , most free hosting is disable this shell_exec for security reson , u need a Dedicated hosting and administor enable for u

This Version Of cooki graber is make for firfox and u can with little edit make for all browser !and this With yourself

ok, now go to Primary :

u must upload this 2 file i upload for you and u upload to your host index.php and upload.php

u can edit name index.php and give link to your victim or stil index.php and give youradress.com if victim open your site this file upload in your host : cookies.sqlite Of course if siza of cooki is big need more time for upload to your host.

after you steal this file cookies.sqlite you need replace with your cookies.sqlite in your browser folder and now u can use all victim password spiteful:

one thing is, you need in index.php edit yoursite name and replace name of your site . The End :464df87

this is one way to steal cooki and now u see dont open link from every body risad8

this is old turtial but still work ! on_the_quiet

download php script :

This is the hidden content, please

[/HIDE-THANKS]

Re: ☣ Steal Browser Password With Open Link !!!☣

for enable shell_exec must open php.ini u can with this order open :

[HIDE-THANKS]

# vi /etc/php.ini

[/HIDE-THANKS]

after search for this cod :

[HIDE-THANKS]

disable_functions =exec,passthru,shell_exec,system,proc_open,popen,curl_exec,curl_multi_exec,parse_ini_file,show_source

[/HIDE-THANKS]

after u must reset with this :

[HIDE-THANKS]

# service httpd restart

[/HIDE-THANKS]

Edited by tradew

Finally you make it free :_5644

Excellent bro, I appreciate it

As you say really it's problem to enable shell_exec, so we must invest facepalm:

Anyway! I will come back after testing

Finally you make it free :_5644

Excellent bro, I appreciate it

As you say really it's problem to enable shell_exec, so we must invest facepalm:

Anyway! I will come back after testing

hi yousef man_in_love

its just simple script for free :D for edit version must pay coming soon after test :D for chrom and other :D and hosting with shell exectongue7:-burlon-:

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\xampp\htdocs\hit\index.php on line 41

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\xampp\htdocs\hit\index.php on line 43

Notice: Array to string conversion in C:\xampp\htdocs\hit\index.php on line 43

This is the hidden content, please

que paso?

help me