YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Spreading Method With ApexDC++

Hello, and welcome to my noob friendly spreading guide with ApexDC++! If you don't know how to spread from torrents, or anything like that. Then this guide is for you.

ApexDC++ is a peer to peer program (like torrents), but easier. Everything you need, and that you need done will be explained through the guide.

What you will need:

ApexDC++

WinRAR <-- Choose the software that suites your PC. Optional (Scroll down to the optional part of the guide to see why.)

MyGrabber V2 Beta--you can find it here

This is the hidden content, please

Step 1) Alright, assuming you know how to install a program, install ApexDC++ and WinRAR (If you chose to.). . Now open

MyGrabber V2 Beta and press Grab

Step 2) Now put your server wher write "Sourcefile" and press "Reneme by list"

Step 3) Now, you want to highlight all the files. You can quickly do this by opening the 'renamed' folder, then pressing 'Ctrl+A' this will select all the files. Like so:

Step 4) IMPORTANT! Now, make sure all of your files are highlighted, then right click them, and click 'Add to Archive'

Now a window will now pop up, choose the same highlighted settings I choose. Like so:

Step 5) Now open up ApexDC++ and create a nickname. Then click 'File > Settings'. The 'File' is located in the left hand corner of the program.

Now go to sharing, and locate your 'renamed' folder (change the name in to Apex) and press 'Ok'. This will hash your files.

(After you press 'Ok' ApexDC++ will start to hash your files. This will take 10-20 minutes.)

Step 6) Once you're done hashing, just add some hubs to your favourites, then connect to them. Here is how to do this:

Go to Public hubs. Now add about 80 hubs to your favourites (By right clicking the hub and saying 'Add to favourites') I suggest adding the hubs with the most users to your favourites list.

(80 Hubs is good for around 4GB of RAM, if you have more RAM, add more hubs.)

Additional Information:

***9733;How to Automatically connect to hubs***9733;

]You can automatically connect to hubs by going to your 'Favourite hubs' and 'Checkmark' the hubs you wish to automatically connect to. The checkmarked hubs will now connect as soon as ApexDC++ is opened. (I HIGHLY advise you to not 'Automatically connect' to more than 50 hubs. Automatically connecting to too many hubs can result in ApexDC++ freezing, or crashing.)

F.A.Q:

Question: I opened Apex, but it's taking forever to load, what do I do?

Answer: That means you are 'Automatically Connecting' to too many hubs. To fix this, 'Uncheck' some hubs in your favourites, then just manually connect to the unchecked ones once Apex opens.

Question: What is a hub?

Answer: Hubs are mainly there to divide everything to their rightful places. There are hubs for music, movies, ect... There are hubs for certain things.

Question: Does it matter what hubs I connect to?

Answer: No, but I do recommend you connect to the hubs with the most users.

Question: How come some hubs are red in the hub box?

Answer: Either you have been banned from the hub, or you cannot connect because someone has the same nickname. The administrators of the hub have the right to ban you from the hub for whatever reason, even the distribution of viruses.