YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
SERVICE

Locked Ascend4nt's AutoIT Code

sQuo

Ascend4nt's AutoIT Code

This is currently the home of my AutoIT code. If traffic demands aren't too high and so forth, hopefully it should keep well into the future. Navigation links to code should appear on the left. I'm providing most of it in-page for the time being. It may not be pretty but it should work! You'll also see the following license agreement alot (don't worry - it's not a huge deal!):

Note: Some code has been left on the AutoIt forums for now (generally smaller UDF's or examples). See my forum profile ('About me' tab) for links to the rest of the code. You'll find links for File(s) Drag & Drop, _FilePropertiesDialog, dotNETGetVersions, Drive(s) Power Status and whatever else I think might be useful.

I've just added a page about fixing/updating syntax highlighting for AutoIt3 3.3.8.0 to Notepad++ and Programmer's Notepad 2 syntax highlighting. Check it on the left, or click: AutoIt3 Syntax Highlighting For Other Editors.

This is the hidden content, please