YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Netflix Account Checker

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

Checks accounts by Country, depending on your IP. No headless mode for now, as unexpected behaviour occurs, despite adding user-agent metadata.

Added an option menu.

Ability to see which country has the most accounts in current combo-list (if any countries are given). More stats, such as the total percentage a particular country makes up for the entire combo list, and the most represented country.

Ability to determine how to split the combo-list, depending on how it was generated by OpenBullet or similar program (i.e. single pipe, double pipe, no info etc...) More methods will probably be added as I find them and if I can be arsed. Overall, this probably has easier methods (i.e. look for "@" and split from there), or use regex (a.k.a. cancer).

Added the ability to resume, in case there is a 403 error due to too many requests being issued. Change your VPN and restart the program, and it will resume where it left off.

More options probably coming in the future, can't think of any for now.

This is the hidden content, please