YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
SERVICE

Locked Pinned I am new or I have a lower rank, how can I react?

dEEpEst

hace 1 hora, Muhammad Arsalan dijo:

Hello admin, I take this opportunity to express my respect for this community. I am a new member of level-23. So I would like to ask you if it is possible for me to bypass these 5 posts to be able to download the resources. Thank you in advance.

Yeah. This is possible.

Three possible options:

1- You can make the user LVL-23 Directmete without publishing 5 Publish from here
2- You can make a PRIV8 user and not have reactions and download limit from here
3- You can be a Donor from here

Note* Do not confuse reactions with downloads, the reactions are to see the download links that are hidden and the wishes of the forum resources can only download by PRIV8 users.

Read this post that talks about LvL23HT ranges

Please admin if i purchase the pro or premium access do i need to post 5 post before i can see post to download something again or after i purchase the pro access i can download  .

please sir i need fast reply

hace 2 horas, ghost001 dijo:

Please admin if i purchase the pro or premium access do i need to post 5 post before i can see post to download something again or after i purchase the pro access i can download  .

please sir i need fast reply

@ghost001 If you buy PRIV8 access you don't need to make 5 posts. You will be able to see all the download links and you will have unlimited downloads.

• 2 weeks later...