YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
SERVICE

Locked Pinned I am new or I have a lower rank, how can I react?

dEEpEst

hace 55 minutos, 007 dijo:

Hello everyone, I take this opportunity to express my respect for this community. I am an old member of level-23 when the forum was still programmed on vbulletin 3, so I would like to ask you if it is possible for me to bypass these 5 posts to be able to download the resources. Thank you in advance.

Registered in 2017 and 0 quality started threads.

If you don't want restrictions, become a PRIV8 user.

https://level23hacktools.com/hackers/store/

On 22/1/2023 at 12:05, dEEpEst dijo:

To be able to react to the Post and thus be able to download the content, You must post 5 quality messages.

Replying to the Post of others does not count as a message.

When you have 5 quality Post your rank will be uploaded and you will be able to react and download. 

Ok soy nuevo en estos temas y no se como funciona esto todavia pronto me subscribire para poder acceder a mas informacion gracias

New member here :d I understand these requirements which are well set to prevent members that can basically cant bring anything to the community.

I will do my best to provide some quality threads and help. Hopefully ill manage to do it 😄

Le 22/01/2023 à 12:05, dEEpEst a dit :

To be able to react to the Post and thus be able to download the content, You must post 5 quality messages.

Replying to the Post of others does not count as a message.

When you have 5 quality Post your rank will be uploaded and you will be able to react and download. 

no possible to give a quality reply for a product within test this priduct