YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Pinned VPN Business In A Box - Launch Your Own VPN APP + Servers

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

Easily Build A VPN business for windows, android, iOS, Mac & Linux Clients. + Free ready to publish application.

Description

The modern web is eroding personal privacy at an alarming rate. Huge corporations are selling data for profit. Hackers are stealing information. Governments are spying more than we realize. It’s more important than ever to keep your sensitive information safe.
Your life doesn’t have to be an open book. VPN technology can help you keep your private information private. Word is spreading fast. And for a fact more and more people are taking the VPN plunge and protecting their privacy. The VPN industry is expected to reach $31.1 billion this year. Just recently, the quite popular ExpressVPN service was acquired by cybersecurity multinational Kape Technologies for $936 million, the highest sum ever paid for a business in the VPN industry. And even when you go to say google play store and pop in: VPN , you would find a ubiquity of applications in this category. All having between 100k downloads to 100M+ downloads each. Even some that are not exactly well developed if you ask me. This is not surprising because android alone boasts of about 2.8 billion active users worldwide. Not to mention other platforms like the Apple iOS for iphones. In countries such as Thailand, Indonesia and China, where internet use is restricted and censored, one out of every five internet users uses a VPN. People generally want to Protect their privacy on public Wi-Fi, browse anonymously, Access restricted sites , Access better entertainment, Avoid bandwidth throttling by their ISP, or even as simple as Get discounts when shopping online. Offers that are ordinarily not available in their actual location. Of course there are other uses for VPN in corporate settings, but for most people it’s about privacy and chances are, you have a VPN app running on your phone or you definitely know someone who doesn't do a thing online without one.

Well, In this concise and very practical course, I am going to effectively teach you how to easily build from scratch, a multi protocol vpn server. VPN Protocols have different specifications, offering benefits to users in a range of circumstances. some prioritize speed, while others focus on privacy and security. And when I say multi protocol, it simply means the vpn service will offer your users more than one VPN protocol to choose from, About 5 Actually. For complete security and peace of mind. And that implies that virtually any device with VPN functionality will be able to connect to this VPN server and have all their data traffic routed through it via an encrypted virtual tunnel. So whether your users have Macbook, Ipads, Iphones, whether they run on windows or android, routers, Televisions, name it…They will be able to hook up to your service.

I will also take you through how to connect to an intuitive feature rich admin web panel from where you can add servers, customize their names, locations and flags, set account usernames and passwords for your users, set which servers are free to your users and which ones they have to pay for before they can access them, set the pricing for your vpn service plan, add subscriptions to users and a host of other great functionalities that I have Built in and are ready for you to import with only a few clicks.

I will give you a ready to publish, easily customizable Android application, with full source code which you can easily make your own and publish on the play store for users to download.

Monetizing your app is essential to keep your servers running. So I’m going to show you how to integrate non disruptive admob ads into your application that will help you generate good revenue in addition to the paid subscriptions your app will receive from time to time. If you’re hearing of admob for the first time: AdMob is Google’s advertising platform for promoting and monetizing mobile applications. It allows you to Show ads to your app users and get paid for it. You heard that right. For each of those cute little banners, or interstitial you view and maybe click on in certain apps you use, someone gets paid for it.

To get you started, I will also give you a reseller VPN account that gives you configuration files and VPN access to about 20 Premium Servers which you can add to your app for your users, to get you started. And each of these servers are capable of at least 5000 Simultaneous active connections.

And for those who want to make a strong business out of this, I will be taking you through how how to build A central Radius server that can easily be integrated into your VPN server and most popular client management and billing software like WHMCS, Blesta or even your own in-house billing software with radius support. This will automatically handle provisioning, that is creating new accounts for your users, billing, allocating bandwidth if you wish, suspending accounts when due on payment, terminating services , creating resellers and more

So whether you want to have the next amazing VPN app on the app store to create a new revenue stream, whether you’re just curious about how VPN really works and want to learn more about the underlying technology. Or you simply do not trust VPN service providers anymore and want to own your server for yourself and maybe a group of friends and family. Then this practical course is for you.

Who this course is for:

Anyone Interested in Owning A Full Feature VPN service whether for commercial or personal use.