YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Pinned Web Design with WordPress: Everything from Beginning to End

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

Create WordPress Websites and Blogs: Especially for Beginners, Freelancers, and Graphic Designers Who Don’t Want to Code

What you’ll learn

You will learn how to “spin up” new WordPress sites in under one minute

You will learn exactly how I build websites for my clients.

You will learn how to create websites, portfolios, and blogs with WordPress
    You will learn how to download, install and configure WordPress plugins
    You will learn to use Photoshop and more to create beautiful website graphics
    You will create a responsive website that looks good on any browser

Requirements

You should have a basic understanding of computers and software
    A modern browser like Chrome, Safari, or Firefox
    Internet access
    You do not need any coding experience or programming knowledge
    You can follow along with free themes, but I also show you how to use several premium themes – the typical cost is $60 per theme, if you choose to go that route
    We will work locally (no cost), but if you want to launch your site you will need to purchase a domain name and hosting

Description

A Beginner’s Guide to WordPress!

The main goal of this course is to teach anyone, even a complete beginner, how to setup a complete WordPress website quickly and easily.

While other courses teach you all of the in-depth, complicated things about building websites in WordPress, this course focuses on only those things needed to get your website up and running as efficiently as possible.

You do not need to wade through hours and hours of lectures to create a stunning website. WordPress is wonderful because once you have your site up, you can refine it over time as you are able. If you’re like most designers or freelancers or entrepreneurs, chances are good you don’t want to spend weeks perfecting your website – you want something up ASAP! To help you reach that goal as quickly as possible, I move quickly through the content to help get you up and running fast – so come ready to rapidly dive into the meat of this course!

• MASTERitsMe pinned this topic