YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Thunderbird for stealed e-mails?

sk1ppa

Question

Hello,

first, sorry for my bad english, ich hope you can understand my question.

sometimes i can't log in in my dumped e-mail accounts but when i try it with thunderbird there are no problems.

on my main pc i am using a vpn and i used thunderbird in a virtual machine where proxifier was active with the "all_system" profile of vip72.

ist there any risk for my security or can i use thunderbird,outlook similar tools without any problems?

or can anyone say me a tool like "e-mail viewer by src-team"? i can't find a downloadlink for it or other tools like that.

thank you veeeeeeery much from germany,

skippa

1 answer to this question

7 hours ago, sk1ppa said:

Hello,

first, sorry for my bad english, ich hope you can understand my question.

sometimes i can't log in in my dumped e-mail accounts but when i try it with thunderbird there are no problems.

on my main pc i am using a vpn and i used thunderbird in a virtual machine where proxifier was active with the "all_system" profile of vip72.

ist there any risk for my security or can i use thunderbird,outlook similar tools without any problems?

or can anyone say me a tool like "e-mail viewer by src-team"? i can't find a downloadlink for it or other tools like that.

thank you veeeeeeery much from germany,

skippa

@skippa

vip72 is a proxy provider. from what i understand they sell "low quality socks"

Im not sure on what you are looking to achieve when logging in to the emails, the

only things that come to mind are CC/Banking/$ ..related.

So I advise you to :

Upgrade to an actual VPN ( no log non dmca compliant )

mullvad.net <= HQ VPN

For proxies make sure you use "Socks5" and that theyre  => "Clean".

Here is a good provider Ive used in the past.

This is the hidden content, please

To succeed in your email logins and activities. You must match your settings and configuration

as close as possible to your email targets. use this to get an idea of what i detected when logging in,

carding/cashing out etc...

########

vip72 ist ein Proxy-Provider. von dem, was ich verstehe, verkaufen sie "niedrige Qualität Socken"

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, was Sie erreichen möchten, wenn Sie sich in die E-Mails einloggen

nur die Dinge, die in den Sinn kommen, sind CC / Banking / $ ..related.

Also rate ich dir:

Upgrade auf ein tatsächliches VPN (kein Protokoll, kein dmca-konform)

mullvad.net <= HQ VPN

Für Proxies stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie "Socks5" verwenden und dass theyre => "Clean".

Hier ist ein guter Provider, den ich in der Vergangenheit benutzt habe.

Um in Ihren E-Mail-Logins und Aktivitäten erfolgreich zu sein. Sie müssen Ihre Einstellungen und Konfiguration anpassen

so nah wie möglich an Ihren E-Mail-Zielen. Verwenden Sie dies, um eine Vorstellung davon zu bekommen, was ich beim Einloggen festgestellt habe,

Kardieren / Auszahlen etc. ...