YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
SERVICE

Locked Wanderer - An open-source process injection enumeration tool

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

Wanderer is an open-source program that collects information about running processes. This information includes the integrity level, the presence of the AMSI as a loaded module, whether it is running as 64-bit or 32-bit as well as the privilege level of the current process. This information is extremely helpful when building payloads catered to the ideal candidate for process injection.

This is a project that I started working on as I progressed through Offensive Security's PEN-300 course. One of my favorite modules from the course is the process injection & migration section which inspired me to be build a tool to help me be more efficient in during that activity. A special thanks goes out to ShadowKhan who provided valuable feedback which helped provide creative direction to make this utility visually appealing and enhanced its usability with suggested filtering capabilities.

This is the hidden content, please