YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Create bot in Python for Binance Futures API & Telegram API

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

Create crypto trading bot in Python for Binance platform on Futures market with leverage based on Telegram live messages

Description
In this course i will tech you how to create a bot (automated script) in Python programming language for Binance platform on Futures Market API who will place positions (long or short) and orders (take proft/s and stop loss if you choose in the menu to do that) with leverage based on live Telegram messages (signals). You don't need experience with Python or with Binance Futures API or with Telegram API because I will tech you from scratch how they works. In the future you can subscribe to a VIP Signals group on Telegram, get the group_chat_id and when a signal / message is received the bot will automatically place positions and orders. This course have 6 sections, section 1 Getting Started, section 2 The Basics On Python, section 3 The Basics On Telegram API, section 4 Advanced In Python, section 5 Binance Futures API and the last section, section 6 Final Project. Along the way we will learn some advanced things in Python such as Threading because this is the main task, to use Threads in Python because maybe sometime you give or receive from a VIP Signals group multiple messages / signals and you want to place positions and orders for all the signals at the same time and this thing is possible just with the help of Threads. If you have any questions or problems feel free to ask, I will do my best to answer immediately.

Who this course is for:
Creating a crypto trading bot in Python programming language for Binance platform on Futures market with leverage based on Telegram live messages.